Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Zoya Phoebe

Hi guys, so today I'm wearing Zoya Phoebe!
Phoebe is actually a matte polish but I wore it with a topcoat :)



As you can see phoebe is super vibrant and has a bit of shimmer to it. Unfortunately it wasn't a pleasure to apply. I did three coats and  Since it's Matte it dries SUPER fast which means you don't really get a chance to work with it to make it look great. I also experienced some serious dragging of the polish if when I went back to fix a brushstroke or something, it just moved right off. As you can see on my index and middle finger I ended up with some lumps because of this. However despite the shitty application I really love the vibrancy of this polish, but I don't know how often I'll be willing to put it on aha

1 comment:

  1. Wish you took a picture before applying the top coat! But I agree, it's a very nice color!

    ReplyDelete