Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette: Swatches, Eye Look & Watermarble Inspired By.

Hi guys, This will be a fairly long post today showcasing my Sugar Pill Burning Heart Palette!
One of my bestfriends and I were going clubbing for the night so I decided to really go all out with my eyeshadows and Sugarpill Burning Heart was just the way to do it!

 I only wear lashes on the outer halves of my eyes because it's the only way they ever last.
I swear they didn't look as crap in real life lol

Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette

Keep Reading for Close ups, Swatches & Review as well as a Water Marble inspired by this palette!



 Flamepoint
 Butter Cupcake
 Love +
Poison Plum


 Flamepoint
Top: Over NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. Bottom: No Base

Butter Cupcake
Top: Over NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. Bottom: No Base 

 Love +
Top: Over NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. Bottom: No Base 

 Poison Plum
Top: Over NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. Bottom: No Base 

Water Marble
I did an awesome water marble inspired by this look, but as I went outside to photograph it, 
I tripped over and fell flat on the ground and ruined all my nails in the process of injuring my wrist aswell! 
My index finger was the most preserved at this point, even though it is still damaged obviously lol but I thought I'd include the picture anyway incase you want to re-create it, but I certainly couldn't be bothered after that lol.
 Colours used: Zoya Pippa (Yellow), Zoya Arizona (Orange), Zoya Sooki (Red), Color Club Disco Dress (Purple, but it looks blue here!)

More Pictures of the Eye Look
  Showcasing my injured wrist :(
 Posing!


The Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette retails for $34 or you can buy each colour individually for $12.
Sugarpill products are available directly from Sugarpill here.

2 comments:

  1. I really envy people who can pull of amazing eyeshadow looks like this! It looks so great on you! I tagged you for the Liebster Award here http://thenailartiste.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html

    Hope you'll stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I tagged you with the Liebster blog award. Please follow this link to my blogpost and answer the questions and keep this tag going :D

    http://glazeover.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete