Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Nails and Christmas Puppies!

Hello Everyone, and Merry Christmas!
I apologise that I haven't been posting a lot lately, I have been extremely busy, but the holidays gave me a little time to relax and I thought I'd share it with you! 
First of all, my nails! (Which are not really in the best shape at the moment, I'm sorry.)



I got the idea for this manicure from Jen Fabulous on Youtube, but changed it a little.
Anyway, I used OPI A Oui Bit Of Red for the red tips, OPI Alpine Snow and a dotting tool to create the rest of the santa hat, and an ORLY Striper polish for the silver stripe.


Here are some other photos from Christmas Day down here in Oz.

My Beautiful Mum and I

 

Mr Rocky not looking too happy
 
 The puppies tuckered out after a long day


 Christmas frills on Rocky

 Ninja and her cute Santa Hat

The puppies in matching frills

Merry Christmas Everyone!
I Hope you have a safe and happy holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy Ultrasonic galvanic facial machine and Home use cavitation slimming machine?

    ReplyDelete