Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nubar Lavender & Essie Pure Pearlfection

Hi guys today I'm wearing one of my favourite lavender colours, this is Lavender by Nubar that was released as part of a pastel collection a few years back. I use two coats for total coverage and it has a fantastic formula. This is my favourite lavender colour I've found so far. I used to really love OPIs Do You Lilac It but I decided I wanted something more blue toned so I swapped it away years ago.


 I then decided to add a coat of Essie Pure Pearlfection for some shimmer :P


What's Your favourite Pastel Purple?

3 comments:

  1. I think the pastel purple is perfect enough for me. wouldnt add the sparkle anymore D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I'm a sucker for OPI's 'Do You Lilac It?', but this is beautiful too. Love the shimmer on top.

    ReplyDelete