Saturday, May 19, 2012

Australis Flip Flops

Hi guys, today I'm showing you an Aussie polish!
Australis is an Australian drug store brand that have some pretty good polishes, I don't tend to by DS brands because I don't find that they compare to higher quality brands, and in AUSTRALIA aren't actually that much cheeper.
Anyway here is Flip Flops by Australis. It was released in 2012 as a limited edition shade but it's readily available and I'm sure it will continue to be.



Flip Flops is an extremely bright royal blue jelly base with bright electric blue glitter particles inside it. This is three coats, but two would suffice. The formula was easy and brush was manageable.

Australis polishes retail for $7.95 and are available at K-Mart, Target and Priceline.

1 comment:

  1. Even despite the jelly base, I feel like the polish looks sorta..dull. But despite that, the formula doesn't sound that bad so may other colors would look nice as well :) I'm quite the opposite, the more higher end brands (China Glaze, OPI, Essie) tend to work worse for me. I haven't used the even more expensive ones, but that's just from my experience.

    ReplyDelete