Monday, April 02, 2012

Comparison: OPI Catch Me In Your Net, Zoya Charla & Orly Halleys Comet

As some of you may know, OPI's Catch me in your net is one of my favourite polishes. Unfortunately this is discontinued and now, expensive, but I've got some cheaper alternatives for you!
Zoya and Orly have exact dupes of this colour! I've heard of a couple of US DS brands also do but I'm not aware of these sorry.


 

So, left to right is ORLY Halley's Comet from the Cosmic FX Collection, Zoya Charla from the Sparkle Collection and OPI Catch Me In Your Net from the Summer Flutter Collection.
All three were released in 2010.

 

For some reason in this photo, the OPI is appearing less sparkley, but this is not the case in real life. All three have three coats. The formulas are all pretty much identical, however I did feel my Orly was a little thicker, but this may be because it had been used a couple of times before. My favourite is the OPI, ONLY because it's my favourite brush, but it's not worth splurging ebay prices when you can get either of the other two for a fraction of the price, I was just lucky enough to come accross it in a dusty so I snatched it up :P The most economic is deffinately the ORLY especially when you consider it's 18mL compared to Zoya & OPI's 15mL.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's an amazing polish, especially if it's even prettier in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete